Thursday 5 July 2012

"You're such awesome support, I couldn't do this without you" character

We tend to go into different personalities, whenever we want to manipulate people into doing something for us, when we do not want to take self-responsibility. We manipulate with fear, anger, sadness, happiness, readiness, willingness to learn... a particular character of mine within the "nice, flirtatious personality" is one that comes out, when I want to manipulate someone into giving me attention and energy. I call it "you're so assisting and supportive to me, I could not possibly do this without your help, stay and help me forever" character.

It's a very deceitful character, one that makes sure that the recipient of those words feels appreciated, valued, respected and cherished, and above all, they're designed to make them stay close to us and give us attention, with which we assure ourselves safety and survival in the future - by manipulating the person, who we want to make responsible for ourselves so we wouldn't have to be, with nice words of dependency.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend that I cannot do something on my own, so that I could lie to another that I cannot do it, and with energetic words of praise of their effectiveness in the subject make them stay with me and bind them to be at my disposal whenever I want them to be.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate another person with playing on their ego with words.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use/abuse my knowledge of another person's ego in order to emotionally manipulate them into my own self-interest.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to manipulate my partner into liking me and wanting to be with me by praising him and flattering him and telling him how much better he is than me, so that I would appear to be worshiping him, so that he would want to stick around and be with me in a relationship.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid that I will loose a relationship, if I do not praise and flatter people, instead of remaining here in breath and acknowledging other people as equals, which do not want to be manipulated, just like I don't want to be manipulated.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with annoyance and resentment, whenever I see/perceive someone trying to manipulate me with niceness and asking for assistance from an emotional manipulation starting point, instead of realising that I am reacting, because I have not cleared the point yet myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to flatter my partner and fill his ears with praise about how great a support he is to other people in our mutual surroundings, so that I would achieve him wanting to be around me and prove himself as helpful and assisting and supportive, so that I would ensure my survival and safety within this capitalistic system of abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use and abuse other people's emotional attachment to me, to manipulate them into doing things for me and my self-interest, in order to secure my own safety and survival within the capitalistic system of abuse, instead of realising my self-responsibility towards myself and others to share and spread the knowledge that I have applied for myself succesfully and freed myself enough to see how I am an emotional slave of the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with anger, whenever I see controlling going on in relationships, which is not being realized by the participants, instead of realising that I see and react to control because I want to control and manipulate my surroundings in self-interest for safety and survival, rather than directing myself with common sense and trust myself unconditionally and stay here in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to manipulate my surroundings with words and with that abdicate my self-responsibility because of self-interest for survival and safety, instead of speaking only after I have cleared my starting point for speaking into equality

No comments:

Post a Comment