Thursday 19 July 2012

Teacher character


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to help x develop some self-directive principle, so that I could be praised for how good a 'teacher' I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take over my father's teacher character, because I perceived teachers as respectable and good people, who do things for the good of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to teach people things, when I see/perceive that they don't know something that I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be seen/perceived by others as a 'good teacher', and get praise and recognition from them about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a teachery stance, when and as I try to explain something to someone who does not yet have the information that I am conveying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the teacher character in order to make myself feel superior to other people, because I've defined/perceived teachers as 'good people'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to others, whenever I see/perceive that I have knowledge that other people don't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that the more knowledge I have, the greater my worth is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and validate myself according to the amount of knowledge that I am able to present to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as a 'smart person' and feel superior within it, instead of realising that I am creating inequality by doing so, because no being is smarter or stupider, we only have different positions within the system that enables or disables us from having a proper education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define myself as an 'educated person', and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create separation by defining some people as more educated and therefore superior to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to equate and define education with being succesfull within the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to have a good education in the system, so that I could be perceived by others as superior and more than people without my level of education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as superior to other people, because I perceive that I have a broader general education and knowledge than most people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to others, because I have some knowledge of biochemistry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive natural sciences to be superior to societal studies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define myself as a teacher and wish/want/need/desire to be a teacher, because I perceive/define the teaching calling to be nice and cool.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that teachers have great jobs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive teachers as respectable people, without realising how I am supporting separation within myself by doing so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the teacher character in order to make myself appear as smart, attractive and interesting to other people, and have them validate me as more than others for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every time I try to teach something to someone, I am entering the teacher character that I took up from my father, therefore

I realise that when and as I want/need/desire to teach something to someone, I am actually wanting their recognition to be able to feel good/superior about myself, therefore I stop, I breathe, I do not allow myself to go into teacher character. Instead I investigate and remove the point with self-forgiveness, and direct myself in breath with common sense towards what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment